TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scope of services for Bethackers site
Local Laws, Service not αvailable in some countries
- You are subject to the laws of the country, state, city (collectively “Jurisdiction”) in which You reside and/or from which You access the Website and the Services. Access to the Website may not be legal for some or all residents of, or persons present in, certain Jurisdictions. It is Your responsibility to determine the law that applies in the applicable Jurisdiction and Bethackers does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of Your participation in or use of Services on this Website.
- As a consequence, Your account could be suspended or terminated.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
• When you create Your Account, You represent that You meet all requirements. You agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Bethackers´s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Bethackers has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Bethackers has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account. You are responsible for paying all fees and charges (including applicable taxes) associated with the use of the Website and Service under Your account.
• Once You have selected or been allocated a unique username and password (“Identifiers”) for Your account, it is Your responsibility to keep these Identifiers secure and confidential. In the event that You are concerned that Your Identifiers are no longer secure and confidential, You should immediately notify Bethackers by sending an email , whereupon new Identifiers may be selected and allocated and any future transactions under the previous Identifiers may be voided, at the sole discretion of Bethackers. Without limiting the foregoing, any transactions made and accepted on the Website where Your Identifiers have been used (and where You have not previously notified Bethackers as provided herein) will be treated as valid.
• Personal use
• Only one account is allowed per person. Your account is not transferable. Under no circumstances shall You allow or permit any other person, including without limitation any person under the legal age to use the Services in Your applicable Jurisdiction, and in no event any person under the age of 16, to use Your Account or Your Identifiers in such a way that may breach the standards or laws in any Jurisdiction where You are located and/or are a resident, or where such other person is located and/or is a resident. Any person found to have violated this section may be reported to the relevant authorities.
• Price and Payment
• The User will be charged for the Services according to the prices (rates) and in the currencies indicated on the Website.
• The User can pay for the Service by any of two followings ways:
• by credit units on his/her virtual balance in his/her account, created after registration on the Website. The virtual balance must be filled up in advance by payment.
• direct payment with bank card or other means of payment accepted by the Website, with or without registration on the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Fast Checkout”).
• You are responsible for paying all fees, charges and taxes associated with the receipt of the Service and other services from Bethackers, including payment for purchases made through the Website. Unless otherwise stated, payment of all fees and charges must be made by a credit, debit or charge card, valid at the time of purchase and which You are legally entitled to use.
•All Service, all Content and all content on this Website are owned by Bethackers and protected by international copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Bethackers does not claim ownership of copyrights owned by third parties.
•You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on the Website, including the Content, are protected by, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, know-how. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the Web Site is strictly prohibited without an express written permission of Bethackers . Except as expressly authorized by Bethackers , You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this Site on any single computer at any given time for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other intellectual property rights. Use of the content or materials, including the Content, for any purpose not expressly permitted in these terms is strictly prohibited.
•License Bethackers grants you a revocable personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use any necessary software used in connection with its services on any single computer at any given time, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Website.
Website public areas
Collection and use of information
Registered users, subscribers and contact forms
Links to other websites and services
The Website provides links to other websites or resources. Please acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by the use of any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
The use of any links to other websites and resources is entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to check and comply with the terms and conditions of any linked web sites visited.
Links to other websites
•We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Web Site for any reason, without notice at any time. Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Web Site.
•By visiting and/or using the Web Site, You agree that (without reference to the conflict of laws principles) the following laws
•the law of Norway– if You are not a citizen or a resident of the country of the official registration of Bettips;
•the law of the country of the official registration of Bethackers – if You are a citizen or a resident of the country of the official registration of Bethackers ;
•User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to jurisdiction of the courts with jurisdiction over the official place of Bettips